FSR/Software Engineer in support of Palantir - SSDA
Start Date: TBD
Location:Gov't sites in Northern VA/Georgetown
Travel: varied CONUS
Seeking talented operations, intelligence, and software engineering professionals experienced in the Palantir platform. You will be on the front lines assisting Palantir’s implementation teams to support and strengthen the unique partnerships with Palantir's client’s use base. You will work side-by-side with analysts to train and mentor users, troubleshoot technical issues, develop new Palantir use cases, all while solving unique and challenging problems. Lastly, you will help facilitate collaboration across a global enterprise while ensuring our customers' continued success. Come help solve the world's hardest problems.
* FSP clearance required
*Ability to work independently (possible that they will be the only person onsite at any given time).
* Flexibility with job site (potential sites: Reston, Herndon, Tysons area)
*Ability to take ownership of their portion of a project.
* Experience fusing intelligence capabilities in support of operations
* Technical background with working knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/orJava
* Knowledge of hardware, networks, and server administration
* Strong communication skills with the ability to break down, explain, and
demonstrate complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
* Strong knowledge of excel
* Military and / or Law Enforcement background a plus