Location: Various OCONUS locations
FSR’s provide training and technical support to users and are experts in all facets of the Palantir software platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• FSR’s provide training and technical support to users and are experts in all facets of the Palantir software platform.
• The primary core competencies include: tailored training and curriculum development, system troubleshooting, hardware and server maintenance, workflow improvement, and customer outreach.
• FSRs serve a diverse customer base in the public and private sectors in locations across the globe.
• Deploy OCONUS to Kuwait, Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa or other locations as required by the customer or other duties as requested directed or assigned by the Program Manager or customer.
• OCONUS Positions are deployments that consist of 3 months on and 3 months off.
• CONUS Positions are located US wide supporting SOF customers.
• Experience fusing intelligence capabilities in support of operations Technical background with working knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/or Java Knowledge of hardware, networks, and server administration.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to break down, explain, and demonstrate complex concepts in an easy-to- understand manner.
• Ability to travel independently overseas.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team Strong knowledge of excel Military / Law Enforcement Experience a plus
• Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI government security clearance, CI POLY is required for some positions.
• Must be and remain deployable to the required theater of operations.
• Must pass all applicable medical, dental, physical, legal and administrative requirements required by the Theater Commander, DOD and the contract for deployment.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Must be proficient in Palantir.
• Must have recent deployed experience to Iraq and or Afghanistan operating as a software FSR or as an Intelligence analyst, Operations & Intelligence Integrator, or in a 18F capacity in direct support of SOF.
• Strong technical background.
• Strong communication skills with an ability to explain and demonstrate complex concepts in an easily understood manner.
• Engaging personality.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team within a matrix organizational structure.
• Flexible and have the ability to operate within diverse environments with varying organizational cultures.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but can be waived if sufficient SOF, FSR, and or technical background exist.
• Bachelor’s degree with four years of related Palantir experience, or a minimum of 6 years of related Palantir experience supporting SOF.
• 18F’s preferred.
• 35F with SOF past performance.
• SIGANT experience a plus.
• Knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/or Java Knowledge of hardware, networks, and server administration.