Field Service Representative (FSR) in support of Palantir - New Zealand DOD
Start Date: TBD
Location: Permanently based in Wellington.
Travel: Yes - Within NZ
Looking to fill IMMEDIATELY.
Seeking talented operations and intelligence professionals experienced in the Palantir platform. You will be on the front lines assisting Palantir’s implementation teams to support and strengthen the unique partnerships with Palantir's client’s use base. You will work side-by-side with analysts to train and mentor users, troubleshoot technical issues, develop new Palantir use cases, all while solving unique and challenging problems. Lastly, you will help facilitate collaboration across a global enterprise while ensuring our customers' continued success. Come help solve the world¹s hardest problems.
Background in military intelligence, preferably while in uniform; Ability to deliver training on the workspace and to train users to be trainers; Ability to operate independently / with little oversight, closely with users to help drive Palantir usage; Strong communication skills with both users and Palantir impl team; Understanding of 5 Eyes landscape, particularly Defense Intelligence;
* U.S. Citizenship and U.S. Active TS-SCI clearance acceptable
* Experience fusing intelligence capabilities in support of operations
* Technical background with working knowledge of HTML, Ruby, Python and/orJava
* Knowledge of hardware, networks, and server administration
* Strong communication skills with the ability to break down, explain, and
demonstrate complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
* Ability to travel independently overseas
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Strong knowledge of excel
* Military and / or Law Enforcement background a plus